Our company’s team of specialized and certified professionals can efficiently undertake the development of any QHSE relevant manual in order to enable the highest level of performance and regulatory compliance.
Namely, these manuals can be:
- Safety Management System (ISM)
- Ship Security Plan (ISPS)
- ISO 9000, 14000
- Risk Assessment
- Emergency Towing Procedures Manual, due 1/1/2012
- STCW *Manila Amendments 2010, due 1/1/2012
SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION, AUDITING & TRAINING
It is our firm belief that every system’s implementation should be closely monitored and examined. PMS team can provide a wide range of services that enable invaluable insight and feedback on critical areas of your organization both ashore and onboard.
Shortly, these can be:
- ISM, ISPS, ISO systems implementation
- Internal shipboard and ashore audits
- Shipboard and ashore personnel training
- Preparation for external audits onboard and ashore
- Investigation & Analysis of PSC deficiencies
- Accident - Incident Investigation & Analysis and recommendation of corrective action.
Our team is committed not only to achieve compliance with all International Regulations, but focuses on providing the most applicable and easy-to-use solutions, minimizing, thus, all unnecessary paperwork.
We remain at your disposal for any information you may require.