MultiMetall is the manufacturer of PolymerMetall®. For more than 35 years MultiMetall invests in polymer-metallic material technologies for the maintenance of metals and alloys. In the fight with these special tasks our polymer-metallic materials are professionally equipped.
- tough hard, wear resistant and long-lived – even under more difficult conditions
- successful on oily or under water lying repair areas
- good to exceptionally good assessment as per certificate 301954 (Lloyds Register of Shipping)
Many difficult repair problems can be solved using high-quality polymer metals from multi-metall.
- superiority due to mechanical physical data, which counteracts the constant load
- continuous compressive strength under load more than 160 MPa
- a force of 245 MPa necessary to reach the upper limit (test report Fraunhofer Institut Germany)
- difficult to damage when attacked by chemicals e.g. acids, alkaline solutions, solvents, salts, gases etc.
- equipment that lets metals live longer
*High potential of research and development*